The I Love the Seaside Surf & Travel Guide to Great Britain & Ireland is a 464-page printed book (English language) exploring the (surf) coast of Britain and Ireland. From the east of England up to and around Scotland, the Hebrides, a stretch of Wales, and the shores of Devon and Cornwall. In Ireland we follow the seaside from the Causeway Coast down the west coast all the way to County Kerry.
- Beautiful and inspiring photos, maps
- Detailed and clear description of surf breaks for all levels
- Activities (yoga, SUP, biking, hiking, food foraging, kids and cultural stuff, etc)
- Accommodations, shops, restaurants, cafes
- Surf shops, schools, camps, board rental and repair
- Interviews with seaside locals
- Local food facts